10 Ways To Stay Fit At The Holidays—It's Easier than you think
Here are 10 ways you can stay fit during the holidays. You may think it’s impossible to find time for exercise during the holidays. Think again! You can stay active.
These helpful holiday fitness ideas will motivate you to find ways to increase physical activity and to fit in exercises whenever possible, while still enjoying a fun, happy and healthy holiday season. Remember, you can keep up your fitness during the holidays. Simply be a bit creative and look for chances to get moving whenever you can. Every step counts!
Your Holiday Fitness TipS:
1. Avoid “All or Nothing” thinking
2. Increase lifestyle activity
4. Every hour do a toning or stretching exercise during the day
5. Have active social get togethers – meet up for ice skating or a holiday walk
6. Volunteer for active chores: rake, shovel, etc
7. Ask for fitness gifts to keep you motivated
8. Create a family walking tradition before or after the holiday meal & play active games with the kids
9. Sign up for a Holiday Fun Run/Walk or a New Year’s Run/Walk
10. Look for holiday deals at fitness clubs.
This video is part of a Happy Healthy Holidays playlist which includes 10 Ways to Reduce Holiday Stress and How to Stay Slim at the Holidays.
From the Happy, Healthy Holidays Playlist:
Check back for more ways to have a Healthy Happy Holiday throughout the month. Videos include: 10 Tips to Avoid Holiday Stress and 5 Tips for Staying Thin During the Holidays. And, use the fitness tips in this post to keep your activity levels high during the holidays.
Ready to jump start your goals for the new year? Get my Goal Setting For Success Workbook to help plan for success! You can download your free copy here.
How are YOU staying active this holiday season? I'd love to hear what activities you're enjoying! Please leave your thoughts in comments below and, if you learned something useful, please Like and Share this post with friends.
PRODUCT PICKS THAT YOU WILL LOVE
THE WALKING DECK: 50 WAYS TO WALK YOURSELF HEALTHY | BY SHIRLEY ARCHER
Find 50 simple and quick ways to incorporate the benefits of walking into your daily routine while easily reducing stress.